Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

Hey guys, I have never written fanfiction myself but I had this idea for a story and I was wondering if anybody would be interested in reading it?

Story Title: Love and Resentment
Type of story: Medium Fic
Main Characters: Bianca, Heath, Jess, Irene and a few others

BTTB rating: T/A
Genre: Angst/Romance
Does story include spoilers: Yes for people outside Australia
Any warnings: Probably some sexual content
Summary: AU: After the baby bombshell, Bianca leaves Summer Bay. Two years on, she returns. Can she face the man she once loved and his new family that broke her marriage?

Let me know if anyone would be interested in reading this. :-)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I have never written fanfiction myself but I had this idea for a story and I was wondering if anybody would be interested in reading it?

Story Title: Love and Resentment

Type of story: Medium Fic

Main Characters: Bianca, Heath, Jess, Irene and a few others

BTTB rating: T/A

Genre: Angst/Romance

Does story include spoilers: Yes for people outside Australia

Any warnings: Probably some sexual content

Summary: AU: After the baby bombshell, Bianca leaves Summer Bay. Two years on, she returns. Can she face the man she once loved and his new family that broke her marriage?

Let me know if anyone would be interested in reading this. :-)

Wow it sounds really good :) Looking forwards to read it xx

• 2 weeks later...

Title: Outsiders

Type of Fic: Long Fic

BTTB Rating: G/T

Main Characters: Ruby, Kylie, Casey/Tamara, the Walkers, April, other characters involved

Genre: Tragedy, Drama and Family, Romance and Adventure, Friendship, Teen

Does it contains spoilers: Nah

Warnings: Violence, Language and Sexual Content

Story Beginning Read-Proofed?: No

Summary: Ruby returns to Summer bay after a short stint in prison for causing Dexter's car crash. Settled in mid-2012. On her return to Summer Bay, Ruby finds herself a outcast and shunned by everyone including her friends who had turned against her because of her actions. Alone and friendless, Ruby finds sole company in Kyle Benett-who is a outcast too and shunned by his half brothers who can't accept him as their brother neither a part of their family. Kyle and Ruby both to realise what they have common in with one each other so a friendship began to develop between them...

• 2 weeks later...

Story Title: In her Mind's Eye

Type of story: Long Fic
Main Characters: Roman and Ella, Mike and Danni, Aden & Belle, Nic & Geoff, Gabby & Brett, Toby and Amy-Belle, The children,
BTTB rating: A
Genre: Drama
Does story include spoilers: No
Any warnings: Will warn at the beginning of each chapter if necessary
Summary: Ella has been getting headaches lately. Put down to the stress of what has been happening to her family she ignores the warning signs. When she collapses it turns out that it was a lot more serious then anybody thought and soon she is fighting for her life. But what happens when she's not sure what is real and what isn't? Did she even come to Summer Bay and marry Roman or is that a figment of her imagination? What happens when she wakes up next to someone different? Is that real or not?

Authors note: Currently not sure where this story will fit into the Rola timeline so keep your eyes peeled for when I start it!

Ok so I have advertised a fic Forever&Always back in September and I will hopefully post that one soon.

Story title: Surf's up

Type of Story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Sasha Bezmel/Walker,Xavier Austin and Casey Braxton

Other Characters: Brax,Kyle,Heath

Genre: Romance Spoilers: No

Any warning No

Summary: Sash is with Xavier but she's secretly in love with her best friend Casey

I just noticed I advertised this like 2 yrs ago I might start it soon :)

Ok so I have advertised a fic Forever&Always back in September and I will hopefully post that one soon.

Story title: Surf's up

Main Characters: Sasha Bezmel/Walker,Xavier Austin and Casey Braxton

Other Characters: Brax,Kyle,Heath

Any warning No

Summary: Sash is with Xavier but she's secretly in love with her best friend Casey

I just noticed I advertised this like 2 yrs ago I might start it soon :)

Looking forwards to read it :)

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if I'll do Surf's up but first I still have to finish Coming Undone

Story title: Not Over you
Main Characters: Kyle Braxton, Alex Samuels, Claire Braxton
Other Characters: Brax,Charlie,Hayden
Any warning No
Summary: Alex had lost her mind and her boyfriend Kyle so she kidnaps Brax's daughter Claire why did she kidnap Claire?

I'm not sure if I'll do Surf's up but first I still have to finish Coming Undone

Story title: Not Over you

Main Characters: Kyle Braxton, Alex Samuels, Claire Braxton

Other Characters: Brax,Charlie,Hayden

Any warning No

Summary: Alex had lost her mind and her boyfriend Kyle so she kidnaps Brax's daughter Claire why did she kidnap Claire?

Sounds interesting. Can't wait to read it :)

hi all, I have been writing this story for a couple of months now and thought I would repost me idea onto here now that I finally have a title ( only took about three months to come up with one!)

Story title: Sanctuary

Main Characters: Nate Cooper

Other Characters: New OFC, and all the bay residents make an appearance

Genre: Romance

Spoilers: possibly for non au space viewers

Any warning SC,v/d,L to be warned this is most defiantly a mature story and will posted in the adult section

Summary:Everyone needs it even if they do not want to admit it.People can find it in a place, the person they love or even in a whole community everyone needs a Sanctuary

Side note this story is An insight into Doctor Nate Cooper, who and what has made him the person and doctor that he is today.

Any feedback either here or pm welcome :)

hi all, I have been writing this story for a couple of months now and thought I would repost me idea onto here now that I finally have a title ( only took about three months to come up with one!)

Story title: Sanctuary

Main Characters: Nate Cooper

Other Characters: New OFC, and all the bay residents make an appearance

Genre: Romance

Spoilers: possibly for non au space viewers

Any warning SC,v/d,L to be warned this is most defiantly a mature story and will posted in the adult section

Summary:Everyone needs it even if they do not want to admit it.People can find it in a place, the person they love or even in a whole community everyone needs a Sanctuary

Side note this story is An insight into Doctor Nate Cooper, who and what has made him the person and doctor that he is today.

Any feedback either here or pm welcome :)

I will check it out when you post it

Archived