Sign to show your appreciation

Guest sxc_detective_baker

Just thought i'd start up an apreciation thread for all these people who have uploaded episodes.

I think we should show them how much we apreciate them uploading episodes

and all the people have put home and away stuff on to the site for everyone to see.

please sign it and post a comment

hope this doesnt offend any one

Thank you so much to all the people in the backtothebay community who have uploaded episodes and clips for us all, you guys have been so great to give up your time just so we can see whats been happening in Summer Bay. And i also want to say a big thank you to all you guys who have been creative all year and made all those wonderful icon's/avatar's for us. It was very much appreciated.

Michelle :P

What a great idea!

I haven't been on this site long and am very impressed by how nice and helpful people on here are.

I don't usually miss many episodes but on the day of Kirsty/Kanes departure I had a family funeral it was a really sad time and I didn't even think about watching TV!!! But I was upset because after following the KK storyline I missed the crucial leaving episode.

When I requested it on the forum I was so excited and pleased the next day when Nim had put it up there for me. I watched it straight away and it was wonderful!

Thanks nim, you really made my day :D

Yes, thank you to all those who have uploaded episodes and clips over the last year or so. Sometimes it must feel you are getting taken for granted, but you have stayed with it and your hard work and time is appreciated.

Thanks also to Claire for her help in making some common-sense rules to help out those who contribute episodes to the forum.

Archived