neighbours uploading banned

Guest sxc_detective_baker

Neighbours is produced by 2 companys 1 is fremantle and grundy.

Home and away is done by seven all togother so seven is only one who can stop uploading on here if they want to, but who saying that they want to, never know they can if they want.

There is a way around it... for it to be done privately. IE. for someone to send the links by email to all those wishing to down load, avoiding it being uploaded onto a public website. I think seven would have said something by now, and Des and Valk and all the other uploaders always credit seven so I think we are safe.

Well there's plenty of people from Seven who see the site and they've not said anything so far! :wink:

We did have someone from Seven contacting us about having some of her stuff on the main site - and she thought it was great! :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Any publicity is good publicity, most of the time anyway. :lol:

Just out of interest, who conatced you and about what, cos I am nosy like that? :P:lol:

I think because the episodes are only availible for a short time and a limited number of downloads it's not really a threat to them. If anything it just gains publicity.

Des - that's a good idea. Are you going to do that at the start of each part or just the start of the first part?

Archived