References to JJ Abrams shows

Guest Melanie47

Today in the UK there was yet another reference (this time to Alias). Callan said something about Jennifer Garner (I can't remember the line exactly) to Matilda after he had distracted the nurse to get her out of the hospital.

Also not long ago, we had the Lost reference from Robbie about Martha, 'That girl's got more secrets than an episode of Lost!', or something like that anyway. I also remember another reference to Jennifer Garner from ages ago by Robbie again, this time I think he was talking about Matilda.

The script writers must have a thing about shows created by JJ Abrams :D

That's the same on Neighbours with their constant irrelevant statements about The OC!

E.g. When Janae Timmins arrives she meets Susan and said something like "Hey it's Julie Cooper, is this Orange County?"  :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok then... :blink: I've heard of some irrelevant plugs but what's that all about? Susan is nothing like Julie Cooper!

Ok then...  I've heard of some irrelevant plugs but what's that all about? Susan is nothing like Julie Cooper!

:lol: Lol, I know. The most recent one was when Rachel told Zeke that she was going out with that guy her father said she couldn't ... and Zeke said "It's not the OC, not all bad boys turn out like Ryan" :huh: What did that have to do with anything?!

Archived