Cast Birthdays and characters ages

Guest spiffy

Nick left in Year 11 to go to America.

Seb left in Year 12 in a wheelchair

Jade left in Year 12, to go stay with Kit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Except Jade got expelled by evil heel headmaster hyde first, so wouldn't have got her's anyway.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because Seb and Jade didn't get their HSC on screen doesn't mean they didn't get it when they left. I'm sure Jade said she was going to go to TAFE or something while she was in the city and Seb probably went to a new school when he moved to wherever it was Don lives. And let's face it, Nick probably wouldn't have passed anyway!

Just because Seb and Jade didn't get their HSC on screen doesn't mean they didn't get it when they left. I'm sure Jade said she was going to go to TAFE or something while she was in the city and Seb probably went to a new school when he moved to wherever it was Don lives. And let's face it, Nick probably wouldn't have passed anyway!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NO. He wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. :P

Education doesn't seem to cut much mustard these days, and we don't see much of the school compared with what we are used to seeing.

Hayley and Irene both dropped out of Uni.I expected that Hyde would at least encourage them both to return, but there has been no mention of it, and we haven't seen Hayley with a paintbrush for months. What's the betting that Tasha drops out too? :P

I would like to see Irene going back to Uni though and also for Hayley to start painting again at the very least.

Archived