Cast Birthdays and characters ages

Guest spiffy

Some of these are wrong.

Lynne McGranger was born in 1953, not 1952 she had her 50th in 2003 at some posh Sydney hotel,...it was on the main site and there were pics on a beau brady site!

Lyn Collingwood was born in 1946, not 1956 and Ivar Kants was born in 1949 in Adelaide.... details on IMdB

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indiana Evans turned 16 earlier this year if you check the date, same with Tobi Atkins, except, he turned 17.

Lyn Collingwood accroding to a very reliable website was born in 1956.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I think your source is not accurate. As Lyn Collingwood was at University in the early 50's and has daughter in her 40s I think that that website is wrong! I checked Imdb - who get their information from agents, and I was wrong too, Lynn was actually born in 1936,

And how on earth can someone born in 1990 be 16 in 2005? Check the Maths, Indiana Evans is 16 in 2006! Same with Tobi he was 16 this year NOT 17.

see this link for ages, and dates of birth of older actors..

ImdB

I was born in 1990 and i'm 15, it's saying that Indianna was born in July, and i'm older then her because i turned 15 in April, so there is no way she could be sixteen unless she travelled a year into the future or whatever

Archived