The caravan park looks a bit different!

Guest ste

Okay, so I know the real caravan park was destroyed years ago in real life, and it's been ages since we've seen it since. But they could have at least *tried* to replicate it! A couple of random caravans sitting in a field is not what the caravan park looks like! :angry: Maybe I'm making too big a deal out of it!

Yes i noticed that too. This will be changed soon because they will be shooting more Caravan Park shots, so i think they may have found another location or a better one. I even heard a rumour that they are building the old house (caravan park house) that got burnt in the fire in the same location. I dont know how true these rumours are tho.

It was really nice to see the caravan park again (even if it wasn't the same one) but they could've made more of an effort to make it look like the old one. The original had sand on the paths and not grass and it had static caravans and not mobile ones. Still, it was great for them to finally remember that Sally's house has a Caravan park outside of it.

Archived