I Love Ric Dalby Fan Club

Guest Watermelon

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's funny, he's gorgeous, he can sing and he plays Ric, what more could we want? Well apart from him somewhere we're unlikely to get him, in a very compromising position with every one of us, not all at once of course, when it's my turn, prepare for a long wait, i don't want to share him, i just want to live with him, eat with him, watch tv with him, listen to music with him, cuddle up to him, sleep with him, wake up with him, shower/bath with him, work with him, drive with him, go clubbing with him, go home with him, holiday with him, have fun with him, forever, basically, i just want to marry him, we'll talk about the kids later, :lol:

Threads merged. Please remember, ONE thread per character/actor.

In the meantime, has anyone seen the new CLEO pictures? I was lucky enough to be sent them and......*wow*. :lol:

Why does it have to be one thread per person? An actor apprecation thread is different from a character appreciation thread, because the actor is not the character, it's the real person, i was appreciating the actor who portrays the role, not the character himself. I'm not best pleased that my Mark Furze appreciation thread has been removed and that i appear to have made two threads one after the other about the same thing in here. :angry:

Threads merged. Please remember, ONE thread per character/actor.

In the meantime, has anyone seen the new CLEO pictures? I was lucky enough to be sent them and......*wow*. :lol:

Why does it have to be one thread per person? An actor apprecation thread is different from a character appreciation thread, because the actor is not the character, it's the real person, i was appreciating the actor who portrays the role, not the character himself. I'm not best pleased that my Mark Furze appreciation thread has been removed and that i appear to have made two threads one after the other about the same thing in here. :angry:

That's the rules so get it over it.

Archived