I Love Ric Dalby Fan Club

Guest Watermelon

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the pics.

I can't believe he got his hair cut, he seemed very determined and stubborn about it, i wonder if he got sick of it and gave up or just thought it wasn't going to mauld into the style he wanted. Not that he didn't still look hot, but he does look better with it shorter, there's very few men that i've come across that suit longer hair, except Man About the House' Richard O'Sullivan (Robin), Doug Fisher (Larry) and Bless This House star Robin Stewart (Mike) who later appeared in Sons and Daughters as Ross Newman.

People who read this may think i'm a hell of an old, but i can assure you i am only 22, i just like the old classic stuff, :lol:, oldies are the goodies :)

Oh your so lucky Tan! when was this? was the gig good? I really wanna hear some of his music! btw is his band still called charger? i think I read in an article that it was called something else now... or does he have a new band? he looks really good with his new hair cut, so much better!! thanks for sharing your pics :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived