I Love Ric Dalby Fan Club

Guest Watermelon

Threads merged. Please remember, ONE thread per character/actor.

In the meantime, has anyone seen the new CLEO pictures? I was lucky enough to be sent them and......*wow*. :lol:

Why does it have to be one thread per person? An actor apprecation thread is different from a character appreciation thread, because the actor is not the character, it's the real person, i was appreciating the actor who portrays the role, not the character himself. I'm not best pleased that my Mark Furze appreciation thread has been removed and that i appear to have made two threads one after the other about the same thing in here. :angry:

That's the rules so get it over it.

Um, the term "Get over yourself" comes to mind.

I don't want to start an attack here, but there was no need for that. I think 'I love Mark Furze' was just expressing her thoughts. AND Foxy answered 3 days before you, in a much more polite way than you did. There was no need for you to say anything, you were just merely repeating what Foxy had said, and then added your own comment on the end. So, please tell me why you thought it was necissary to do this?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the meantime, has anyone seen the new CLEO pictures? I was lucky enough to be sent them and......*wow*. :lol:

Why does it have to be one thread per person? An actor apprecation thread is different from a character appreciation thread, because the actor is not the character, it's the real person, i was appreciating the actor who portrays the role, not the character himself. I'm not best pleased that my Mark Furze appreciation thread has been removed and that i appear to have made two threads one after the other about the same thing in here. :angry:

I don't want to start an attack here, but there was no need for that. I think 'I love Martha Furze' was just expressing her thoughts. AND Foxy answered 3 days before you, in a much more polite way than you did. There was no need for you to say anything, you were just merely repeating what Foxy had said, and then added your own comment on the end. So, please tell me why you thought it was necissary to do this?

LOL, I think you meant Mark Furze dear. lol. Sorry Nicole. :P

I don't want to start an attack here, but there was no need for that. I think 'I love Martha Furze' was just expressing her thoughts. AND Foxy answered 3 days before you, in a much more polite way than you did. There was no need for you to say anything, you were just merely repeating what Foxy had said, and then added your own comment on the end. So, please tell me why you thought it was necissary to do this?

LOL, I think you meant Mark Furze dear. lol. Sorry Nicole. :P

*blushes* I'm a JM fan, what can I say? lol. :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived