H&A- The Early Years

Guest Drew

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooh, I would LOVE the UK to show H&A from the very beginning! When ppl talk about characters like Dodge and Roo I haven't a clue who they're talking about. I think the first episode I remember is Selina drinking a can of coke and being stung by a bee or wasp, the way they did the filming was incredibly good and just always stuck in my mind.

I wasn't a regular viewer until around the time of the Mirigini sinking so I've missed loads of episodes! :(

Livingtv in the UK did show the early years up until about 2 or 3 years ago.

I would love to see those shows repeated; one of the best parts of Home and Away is its continual thread to the very first episode, helped by the longevity of Kate Ritchie and Ray Meagher, and the frequent returning characters, such as Morag and Lance.

Maybe BTTB could start some kind of online petition in the UK to get the early years repeated (it worked a number of years ago with our local ITV region who were forced to repeat Prisoner Cell Block H from the beginning).

when I was 8 years old I first watch home and away but then I was 10 so I stopt but after my friends where starting to watch it so from 2001 I'm watching bck home and away some early things I know but I can't place it that's the stupid thing of it I really think I was stupid to stup watching it

Archived