H&A- The Early Years

Guest Drew

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Home and Away the early years is great stuff to see. The scheming Roo Stewart, the satanic Morag Bellingham... good stuff.

I remember seeing the original storyline involving Dodge in the early years repeats. Very good to see where that all began.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Angel and Shane stuff again, then the Shannon, Selina and Chloe years too.

But that was a few years ago when the repeats were on, H&A is really popular at the moment, it rated like 8 in the top shows of Australia for the last week or something... I think everyone is going to say the early years were better because of the original cast and memories etc

i would just want to see the repeats because i wasnt even alive when it first started lol

I would love to see the early episodes again, it would probably remind you of what you were doing at the time, or how young you were. Not quite sure if they would do this over here though (uk). Would still love to see them, would be such a buzz to.

Archived