Characters You Dislike?

Guest Home_and_away_princess

Ok this is the topic you can have your say in what character you dislike and why you dislike them.Ok I start off.

The charcter I dislike the most is....

Flynn. :angry:

*I just deteste him I liked him at first but now i cant stand him.If a character was going to be killed off I hope it would be him.

Glad I got that out of my system.love Princess :D:P:lol:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont like isabel lucas as a an actress, she always stops while saying lines, and horrible acting

well when tasha first came in H&A she couldn't really speak english, right? i like the way izzy acts anyway because tasha is ment to be weird and not normal lol

anyways i really hate cassie...

1. she makes every situation hers

2. her and ric don't match

3. she's just to damn orange!!!

I can't stand Cassie .... she is badly acted , she looks out of place in every scene , her relationship with Ric is cringeworthy, and she looks too old and too orange!!

Even Dani Sutherland was less annoying ....thank god for the ffwd button!!!

From the UK perspective, the character i dislike the most is Henry.

He has never shown any capability whatsoever in the acting world, he is awful, and the character is just plain annoying. I am pleased to hear he has left Australien screens, however if they can recast Hayley, surely recasting Henry would be much easier because there wasn't much of a character there to start with.

This is probably a harsh thing to say as I know she is meant to be but at the moment Colleen is grating on me soooo much, especially since the Kane trial when she suddenly changed her mind and decided she hates him. Plus who is Madge Wilkins will we ever get to see her?!!

At the moment tho Zoe annoys me, if her and Robbie ever had a conversation in a sealed room the count on the decibel measurer thing would probably break. I have to turn the tv down!

Archived