Characters You Dislike?

Guest Home_and_away_princess

Characters I dislike (in this order)

Cassie-need I say more?

Dan-so boring, he puts me to sleep!

Tasha-never liked her, never will

Kim-even though he's had some good storylines, I still don't like him!

Amanda-her voice alone makes me cringe

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cassie's really the only character that I actually dislike and could do without. I don't think that the actress playing her is that good, and the character is annoying. I mean I don't really like Amanda, but I think she's a character that I'm going to love to hate. We are meant to feel that way about her, she's the shows new vixen. But Cassie we're supposed to like, not be annoyed. She's incredibly self-centred. I hope that they move Ric on from her soon. I like his character but because I don't like Cassie I don't like the pairing of Ric and Cassie either.

I do not like Cassie either. She has arrived from no where, and she is very self centered. She is not the new Dani. Dani we were supposed not to like, just like we're not supposed to like Amanda, and were supposed to dislike posh Josh, and to want to chuck things at Angie. The sooner she goes the better. If Daniel Bennett must kill of anyone else, please make it Cassie. I know that sounds harsh but she is taking up space that could be better used by a better character.

I have only seen Cassie on the eps downloaded from here. I can't say I have taken to her. (The orange thing is immaterial because we have a character in british soaps who is even more orange, and everyone loves her. The orange bit is just another irritation. If we liked Cassie it would not be an issue.) I dont hate her, she just seems to me to be rather a pointless character and I wish they had come up with something or somone more interesting. Dan is a bit bland but I dont mind that, I think he balances out Leahs big fat greek mouth quite well. I think we will love to hate Amanda, though not quite in the way we did with Angie, who was the best in my book. If Cassie went no one would really notice.

Ok I dislike

* Martha: horrible acting & character

* Cassie: no chemistry with Ric, but aside from that I dont care if she's there or not

* Robbie: I like his character but I'am sick of his relationship with Tasha as the writers havent given them anything new to work on

* Kim & Dan: BORING! No personality whatsoever

Archived