Characters You Dislike?

Guest Home_and_away_princess

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, to be honest, I don't dislike any characters that much really. I have favourites and least favourites but no one I really can't stand. But these days, Australia wise speaking, I have to say Leah has annoyed me a lot with her obssession. I hope things will be different when she gets back.

And I've said it many times before, Cassie is one of my favourites. But I suppose it's because Sharni is really a good actress and she gets the job done in every scene she has. Her storyline is going slow these days but thats not necessarily a bad thing since that kind of stroyline needs time to really get the intensity and impact desired. I would be really sad if Cassie was either taken out of the show or *gasp* recasted!

And that was my 2 cents, as they say. :P

Colleen. I despise characters like her. Theyre so pointless, aside from the fact that theyre so annoying. Shes so incredibly fustrating, and all of her scenes are the same. Her being a busybody, her fluffing around like a bat out of hell about some big panic, gossiping, or cooing at the top of her lungs about whatever else.

Colleen. I despise characters like her. Theyre so pointless, aside from the fact that theyre so annoying. Shes so incredibly fustrating, and all of her scenes are the same. Her being a busybody, her fluffing around like a bat out of hell about some big panic, gossiping, or cooing at the top of her lungs about whatever else.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats why we grow to love her.lol.love princess :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have a soft spot for good old Colleen, always have. She provides the comedy aspect the show and we need it because of all the other drama that's going on.

i dispise Robbie & tasha :wink: ...but i dipise Robbie a bit more...they both annoy the #$@%^*&*^ hell outta me i wish they would kill them both off...& would someone tell the idiots they'r NOT ACTUALLY MARRIED FFS. :angry: ok i had my rant. chaio!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have a soft spot for good old Colleen, always have. She provides the comedy aspect the show and we need it because of all the other drama that's going on.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We dont need her because of all the drama, she turns it into a circus! Its not comedy its cringey!

Archived