Summerbay relatives

Guest Ida_girl

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok....hang on a sec.....so if Morag was Bobby's mother.......that makes Morag Sam's Grandmother....and Alf his great uncle????

Morag and Don??????? When did that happen?

I am somewhat discombobulated  :unsure:  :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Some years back ... Fisher had a heart attack & Morag blew into town (or perhaps was already there as a Guest Star) ... and played 'mind games' with Sam that if he didn't leave town to live with her in the City, Donald could die if he had another heart attack

It was only at the last minute ... Sam revealed to Fisher that while he didn't want to leave town 'Auntie Morag' was telling him he should due to Fisher's health

So anyway - techinally Morag would be Step-Grandmother to Sam ... but I think that he called her 'Aunt' ... but could be making that up

Its funny how after watching the Chloe death drama unfold ... how Morag was there defending Irenes custody battle for Olivia

Yet she had done much the same thing as Olivias Grandmother was doing (trying to get Sam) ... when she had no interest in Bobby what-so-ever ... and techinally no blood ties to Sam

With the Bobby/Sam connection, didn't Bobby actually adopt Sam before she even met Greg? Which would sorta make him as much her son as Sally is Pippa's daughter?

And as for Morag being Auntie Morag, Sam called Don, Uncle Donald, so I would say where that comes from.

There are at least 6 books from the early years that tell the story of original residents and therefore lots of genealogical info.

Bobby's adoptive mother's parent's where Stan and Julia Fogarty, for example!

IIRC Don was supposed to have a brother who was a farmer and was only mentioned once or twice in the very early eps.

Archived