Summerbay relatives

Guest Ida_girl

A few additions, Shauna had a brother Aidan, It's Fletcher not Feltcher, Rebecca + Travis had at least one baby, Travis had a half brother and sister(Claire), Connor's father was Glenn, Finlay married Barry and had at least 2 kids (Irene surrogated one), Lance married Debbie, Morag married Richard, Alf has a daughter Quinn (another one!), Sophie and Blake had a baby, Blake has a sister Karen and there are probably hundreds of Poulos'!

Is Tasha really Natasha?

Didn't Kim have a kid?

Could someone explain the relationships between the Dean and Miller families and their closest relatives please.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sam's foster mum before Bobby was Jacqui Nicholls, Owen Dalby's adopted parents were the "Marions" (both called Marion), Josh's father was mentioned several times but I can't recall his name, Alf has another sister Barbara (married Don) and possibly another one (someone I think once mentioned Alf's four sisters).

Are Jack and Matt really the same family?

Yes I did read the full post, if you mean it's in the first message that's because it's being updated with our suggestions.

I checked the novels I've got, Matt Wilson's parents were Dawn and Gary (the other Wilsons are all a sepaate family related to Jack I think), Carly Morris' parents were George and Susan and she had a twin sister Samantha, Steven Matheson's parents were Brett and Alice, Steven has an uncle Phil (Brett's brother?), Frank Morgan's parents were Les and Helena.

By the way how many grandparents did Sam have?

Mr and Mrs Greg Marshall's parents = 4

Mr and Mrs Nicholls (first foster family) parents = 4

Bobby's parents (Pippa, Tom, Morag, Richard(stepfather) , Don,Barbara(stepmother1), Marilyn(stepmother2) , Michael(stepfather), Al , Doris) =10

Pippa and Michael's parents =4

Don's parent's =2

Total 24!!!

Mr and Mrs Nicholls, Bobby, Pippa, Michael and Don all fostered Sam at one point and count as parents! Bobby was adopted then fostered then found her natural parents who had other partners giving her a large number of parents and Sam a large number of grandparents!

If Pippa married Ian then Bobby has a posthumous stepfather and Sam has another grandparent! Ditto if Don maried June but then Sam would have another Stepmother and therefore two more grandparents too!

Just thought , if Pippa is a parent then Tom (backdated) and Ian (maybe) are also Sam's stepfathers so he has four more grandparents and if we're backdating Tom then Frank (as Bobby's first husband) is a backdated stepfather too so his parents (Les and Helena as well as Pippa and Tom again) are also Sam's grandparents!

Are you getting dizzy yet?

Archived