Isla Fisher is in the bat seat!

Guest a state of mind

She hasn't got Tom Cruise jumping on couches, but Aussie Isla Fisher looks to have bumped Katie Holmes from her Batman Begins post.

The word is that Fisher, who took to the red carpet this week to promote her latest film Wedding Crashers, is set to be cast as the love interest in the Batman Begins sequel.

Confidential hears that the squeaky-clean "I'm so happy" Holmes was only a one-off deal for the new Batman series, and will be replaced by Fisher in the 2007 flick.

The tiny redhead is said to have scored points with the Warner Bros studio following her lead role in Scooby-Doo.

But as always, being popular has its downfalls. All the hype has left Fisher, 29, no time to plan her pending nuptials to Sacha "Ali G" Baron Cohen.

"I'm so disorganised, I haven't really planned very much," she said this week.

0,10114,5024487,00.jpg

This is great news! :D I always loved Shannon, and though Isla did a brilliant job - I'll certainly be taking a trip to see the wedding crashers, and I may even bring myself to watch a Batman movie if she's in it! :)

Archived