H&A Stars in the UK

Guest sir drinks alot

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Little bit more info up on the site - but don't get your hopes up unless you're a Uni student! :wink:

More dates as soon as we get them :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I knew there was a reason why I should have gone to Manchester Uni instead of going to college (despite the college is nearer!).

At least I can get Nick on Sky (just watch I'll be at work knowing my luck!) Christmas lights switch on - now you're talking :D I love those things as I love Christmas. I'm like a little kid from the middle of August to 25th December :lol:

Halesowen is just south of Dudley, it's in Birmingham I think......

I've just had a horrid thought that I'll have to work those Saturdays on the run up to Christmas, though saying that, if I work Saturdays it's over time..... Why do things happen when I have to work :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Laurie is in the new TV Quick talking about her favourite foods and with a recipe for Pan-Fried Scallops with Spinach.

Obviously they did it when she was over in June/July and have just saved it for a while.

If I was in Lincoln I'd be able to scan it but I'm home for the weekend I'm afraid!

Archived