H&A Stars in the UK

Guest sir drinks alot

Well Kip was here today in Dudley (West Midlands) opening the Christmas Lights :D I met him! And got a signed piccy, he is so incredibly nice in all ways - just being within a few centimetres of him is an honour. I was dying to ask him so much but all I managed was 'Hiiii, I LOVE home and away and I think you're great. It's a pleasure to meet you,' he was probably thinking 'sad cow,' lol! :P

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Laurie is in the new TV Quick talking about her favourite foods and with a recipe for Pan-Fried Scallops with Spinach.

Obviously they did it when she was over in June/July and have just saved it for a while.

If I was in Lincoln I'd be able to scan it but I'm home for the weekend I'm afraid!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd been wondering where that had got to. :P Thanks Dan.

Em, i think you guys might be about 5 months behind. The 5 of them were here in June for a while, promoting the show.

Ben Unwin was here last month & Kim Gamblin now lives here with his family.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Handily, when people make a post, the date they made it can be found at the top. 'Em', just so you know. :P

Em, i think you guys might be about 5 months behind. The 5 of them were here in June for a while, promoting the show.

Ben Unwin was here last month & Kim Gamblin now lives here with his family.

Erm yes I know - it was me that brought you the details of all their appearances - I remember them being here very well funnily enough! (see my avatar and the pictures here)

What I was saying was that Laurie is in this week's TV Quick - they obviously did the interview when she was here but they have only just published it

The thing is Rhys is a father in his 40's, which is what he looks like.

It would wrong with a 40's sex idol like (that's someone like Tom Cruise who is 40, and not Adolf Hitler who was alive in the 40's.

There was posters everywhere of him I believe.

Tehe, you get lovely pics like those of Lauri, Jason, Chris, Ada and Isobel, then you get Michael who ruins them lolĀ  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of courde your mother told you that lol :lol: nooo, he just ruins the pics! No offence lol I'm only having a laugh, it just seems that the rest of the people from H&A were young and attractive, yet there he is, middle-aged in a rather unflattering picture!

Well he wasn't one of the 'official' cast members there - it just so happens he's in London so he came along to see some of his old buddies. He wasn't really in the official press call until someone asked him to come up. He was a great laugh though!

Archived