What's The Weather Like Where You Are?

Cat3

Cuz as soon as I set one foot outside the door one dog starts barking, which sets them all off.

Just checked the BBC Weather website and it looks like it will be getting cooler here soon. Supposed to be thunderstorms tomorrow.

I like sun but not when its like this :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh yeah the old dog excuse. Did they eat your essay too ? :rolleyes:

Well just sleep with your window open.

Cuz as soon as I set one foot outside the door one dog starts barking, which sets them all off.

Just checked the BBC Weather website and it looks like it will be getting cooler here soon. Supposed to be thunderstorms tomorrow.

I like sun but not when its like this :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh yeah the old dog excuse. Did they eat your essay too ? :rolleyes:

Well just sleep with your window open and think of something cool (like me).

No... my nephew ate my essay :P

But seriously, there is this little terror of a dog a few doors down. They leave it out at night and it yaps at the cats all the time. Feel like chucking marbles at it most of the time. Can't even be classed as a dog!

Think of something cool? Well you are pretty cool... but at the moment I'm thinking about a cold shower :wink:

No... my nephew ate my essay :P

But seriously, there is this little terror of a dog a few doors down. They leave it out at night and it yaps at the cats all the time. Feel like chucking marbles at it most of the time. Can't even be classed as a dog!

Think of something cool? Well you are pretty cool... but at the moment I'm thinking about a cold shower :wink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You need a cool shower after thinking about me ? I understand.

Noisy dogs are a pet hate of mine (excuse the pun). And firemen : you've got a siren, all right, we've got it ! :angry:

And don't worry about your essay, it will come out eventually. Just tell your teacher to be patient.

If you start going out often late at night, stay outside your house (you know, on purpose), then the dog will bark, your neighbours will get in trouble and they'll have to have it put down.

Edited by msf