Bride with a belly!

Guest Becstar

Aisle be big bride

From Sydney Confidential

May 31, 2005

BEC Cartwright will be six months pregnant, her baby bump clearly visible, when she walks down the aisle in July.

The couple have set the date around Lleyton Hewitt's tennis schedule and have already booked a church and a reception venue.

Invitations were sent out this week, TV columnist Jacqueline Lee Lewes reports.

The winter nuptials fall after Wimbledon, which ends in the first week of July and before the US Open, late the following month.

Advertisement:

In what increasingly appears to be one of the world's speediest romances, Cartwright is believed to about 16 weeks pregnant.

Hewitt was spotted at the plush Taronga Zoo function centre overlooking Sydney Harbour earlier this month, checking out the facilities for the lavish reception.

This is a bit strange, first they said they were going to get married at the end of the year, then they postponed it because of the baby, and now they've brought it forward instead?! Maybe the hormones have gone to her head. I hope she knows what she's doing. :unsure: I'm sure she'll look great though.

This is a bit strange, first they said they were going to get married at the end of the year, then they postponed it because of the baby, and now they've brought it forward instead?! Maybe the hormones have gone to her head. I hope she knows what she's doing.  :unsure:  I'm sure she'll look great though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I Didn’t know there was anything in her head. :o

Bec, Lleyton set the date

Herald-Sun

1 June 2005

Tennis ace Lleyton Hewitt will marry Bec Cartwright a month after the Wimbledon championships

BEC Cartwright and Lleyton Hewitt will marry in Sydney on July 21.

Invitations have already been sent out for the big day, when Cartwright will be close to six months' pregnant.

Cartwright finishes on the set of Home and Away on Friday, June 17, before heading straight to Wimbledon, which starts on Monday, June 20.

Hewitt is already on his to way to London to start his grass court campaign.

Rumours are the wedding will be held at Taronga Zoo, and Kirribilli House has also been mentioned.

The wedding will be low-key and feature just family and friends.

Before the couple announced they were expecting a baby they were due to marry in September.

Channel 7 is close to signing an actor to replace Cartwright in the role of Haley in Home and Away.

Just six months ago, Cartwright was one of the hottest young actors in the country, but it looks like she won't be working for a while, especially with a young baby and following Hewitt around the tennis circuit.

Ok not being from Sydney myself, I wouldnt know if its possible, but Kirribilli house?!?!?

What so John Howard will be one of the guests? How can you get married at the PMs house? Like I said I might be wrong.

Coincidentally i was there on the weekend.It has a really great view of the opera house and the harbour bridge.They probably meant they will have it on a boat near the house over looking the harbour bridge and opera house.Or on the warf.

The actual Prime Ministers house has huge gates around it anda guards house.We could see guards and a police car drove past when we were there.Walkers went up to the fence and were lookingSo they wouldn't actually have it in the house,more around it.SDA,Thank you,someone who agree's with me,i didn't know there was anything in her head either.Krazy Karl i think you are probably right,they are probably bringing the wedding foward so they are married before the baby is born,therefore being legitimate as opposed to a illigitimate baby.

Archived