Bride with a belly!

Guest Becstar

Hmm isn't that two days before bec's bday..sorry I like Bec so I would know that. But yes a pregnant bride in a church would be a bit odd. She will look beautiful though. But by telling the media the date and where they plan to have it wouldn't it just ruin the day? I wonder if her cast mates were invited. Bec only has 2 weeks left? I thought it was the end of June, and should pregnant women really fly overseas?

Pregnant bride in a church? How ironic.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We accept pregnant brides in our church!! Why not?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dont mean its wrong, I just find it kind of ironic. Of all the places to get married, and I've never seen Bec express the slightest bit of religion (but that could be a personal thing on her part)

Game, match, TV set

The Australian

3 June 2005

BEC and Lleyton -- they no longer need surnames -- are getting married on July 21, after Wimbledon.

Theirs has been the quintessential whirlwind romance with the couple getting engaged in January just six weeks after they had met, poignantly on the night Hewitt lost the final of the Australian Open. Pregnancy followed hot on its heels.

Cartwright is leaving the soapie Home and Away, but desolate fans can take comfort from the fact Hewitt is to appear in a cameo role on the show in the next few weeks. Ahhh!

Aisle be big bride

From Sydney Confidential

May 31, 2005

?

BEC Cartwright will be six months pregnant, her baby bump clearly visible, when she walks down the aisle in July.

The couple have set the date around Lleyton Hewitt's tennis schedule and have already booked a church and a reception venue.

Invitations were sent out this week, TV columnist Jacqueline Lee Lewes reports.

The winter nuptials fall after Wimbledon, which ends in the first week of July and before the US Open, late the following month.

Advertisement:

In what increasingly appears to be one of the world's speediest romances, Cartwright is believed to about 16 weeks pregnant.

Hewitt was spotted at the plush Taronga Zoo function centre overlooking Sydney Harbour earlier this month, checking out the facilities for the lavish reception.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was 4 months when I walked down the aisle, so ****ing what, It's there business not our's it's no big deal.

I dont mean its wrong, I just find it kind of ironic. Of all the places to get married, and I've never seen Bec express the slightest bit of religion (but that could be a personal thing on her part)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just because she is pregnant doesnt not mean she shouldnt allow to be married in a church. Just because people are in the media, doesnt mean the public knows or has to know all their private details. They dont need to share all their private details. Also you dont have to be religious to get married in a church.

Archived