Desperate Housewives

Guest claire_louise

The finale was a pretty a good episode but as a finale it was pretty dissapointing. They could have left it at several different points to make it a much better cliffhanger.

It was pretty obvious to me who the bride was and it definitely wasn't Katherine.

If you are referring to the physical appearance of the bride then it isn't obvious as it wasn't Teri hatcher or Dana Delany it was a stand in actress :P

I've seen photos of

both Katherine and Susan

in wedding dresses ,

so maybe there is a dream sequence with the other bride dreaming of marying Mike !!

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Season 6 news !!

Meet the Vitale family, er, make that the Bolen family! Desperate Housewives’ newest clan on the block was originally supposed to be Italian. But creator Marc Cherry gave the family an ethnic makeover after casting the blond, blue-eyed Jeffrey Nordling as Bolen patriarch Nick. “We originally were casting Italian actors. Then Jeffrey came in and blew us off our feet,” says Cherry, who is likely switching Nick’s job from landscaper to “some kind of handyman to connect to Mike’s plumbing.”

With Edie Britt’s death, gay neighbor Lee (Kevin Rahm) takes over as Wisteria Lane’s new real-estate agent and sells Mary Alice’s old house to the Bolens after they depart New York City. Cherry says the season premiere finds the Bolens getting “caught up in a disastrous thing” involving Susan’s daughter, Julie, “and because of the attention focused on them, they worry that their secret will be exposed. Pretty much everyone in the family is keeping secrets from each other.”

This could have deadly consequences for the Bolens, played by three actors who each signed for just one season and have had plenty of violent screen time. Jeffrey, 47, bit it last year as 24’s FBI agent Larry Moss. Beau Mirchoff, 20, cast as sullen son Danny, tried to outrun aliens in “Scary Movie 4.” And Drea de Matteo, 37, who’ll be playing abrasive housewife Angie, was famously shot in the woods as The Sopranos’ Adriana. “I die everywhere I go,” Drea says. “I wouldn’t hold my new character too dear, because on this show, people get killed.” Jeffrey adds, “Hopefully there’s no bullets flying around Wisteria Lane!”

Though still in the dark about Angie’s secret past, Drea would love to see a Sopranos shocker, with Angie turning out to be Adriana, who was memorably shot off screen and long-rumored to have secretly entered the Witness Protection Program. “That would be a really funny joke that Desperate Housewives could definitely get away with,” she says. “Who knows?”

Being the new housewife on Wisteria Lane, Drea already knows her character is not meant to fit in and will likely clash with many of them. “I would see her getting along with Susan, and going after people like Bree, Gaby and Katherine,” says Drea. Unlike her Sopranos character, Adrianna, Angie is not into fashion. “She’s a little more on the Bohemian side. She’s a pretty liberal Gypsyesque sort of girl. The only similarity to Adrianna is the heavy Brooklyn accent.”

The first scene Drea shot was with all the other Housewives, which she found a bit intimidating. “When I was younger, my parents switched me to an all-girls school in the middle of the year, and that’s what it was like. But I was so excited to do a show with a lot of women, having coming from The Sopranos and Sons of Anarchy, which were mostly all men.”

Drea is the real-life mom to 19-month old daughter, Alabama, a name suggested in part by her father. “My dad wanted him named after him and his name’s ‘Al,’” Drea explains. “We already have an Alexandra in the family. I’ve been keeping her in my trailer with me. She’s the greatest thing ever!”

Jeffrey is also a real life dad to twin 13-year-old girls and a 6-year-old daughter. His on-screen marriage to Angie, says Jeffrey, is a happy one. “They do love each other – despite whatever might come up,” says the actor. “But there’s a line like, ‘no one has to know,’ so there’s something secretive going on here.” As for his relationship with son Danny, Jeffrey says, “we were close, but now a wall has come up.”

Relative newcomer Beau grew up playing football, lacrosse and guitar in Victoria, B.C. He describes his college student Danny as “a little sullen and very peculiar – not like normal 19-year-old kids. He had to leave everything he was doing in New York, so now he’s kind of lost. He’s got some issues he’s dealing with but those won’t be discovered until a little later as the series goes on.” His romantic options seem to be Julie (Andrea Bowen) or Gaby’s niece, Ana (Maiara Walsh). “There’s definitely a couple options out there,” says a tickled Beau, who is single in real life.

http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/kecks-exclu...olens-1966.html

The new family looks very interesting :D

The finale was a pretty a good episode but as a finale it was pretty dissapointing. They could have left it at several different points to make it a much better cliffhanger.

It was pretty obvious to me who the bride was and it definitely wasn't Katherine.

You see, that's what makes the cliffhanger so interesting. I'm the complete opposite and could have sworn that the bride was Katherine, and wasn't Susan. I guess we all see things differently and will only find out when the season returns - unless it leaks.

If you are referring to the physical appearance of the bride then it isn't obvious as it wasn't Teri hatcher or Dana Delany it was a stand in actress :P

I've seen photos of

both Katherine and Susan

in wedding dresses ,

so maybe there is a dream sequence with the other bride dreaming of marying Mike !!

Was it really a stand in?

It looked like Teri Hatcher to me.

Maybe I will actually look foward to the new season then.

I've seen photos of

both Katherine and Susan

in wedding dresses ,

Was it really a stand in?

It looked like Teri Hatcher to me.

Maybe I will actually look foward to the new season then.

Yes Marc Cherry confirmed it was a stand in :)

The love triangle is to continue in season 6

so I think its going to be Katherine because how could it continue if he married Susan

:unsure:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived