Does anyone get fed up with how many characters are killers?.

j.laur5

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2023 at 20:23, pembie said:

I think it be good to have a serial killer has there ever been one? Then we get rid of some annoying characters Bree all of Lyric lol and maybe Alf these days haha

Actually there hasn't. I don't think they ever will, whilst there storylines can become very dark, I think that one might be a bit eeeeeeeeek. Closest thing was the summer bay stalker ( Zoe )which was linked to a storyline from the summer bay siege ( Sarah Lewis ) which we all remember very well. I always call it the danger decade. 

On 08/11/2023 at 11:53, Bri1231 said:

Actually there hasn't. I don't think they ever will, whilst there storylines can become very dark, I think that one might be a bit eeeeeeeeek. Closest thing was the summer bay stalker ( Zoe )which was linked to a storyline from the summer bay siege ( Sarah Lewis ) which we all remember very well. I always call it the danger decade. 

It'll always be the "Emergency Era" to me?

On 08/11/2023 at 12:05, project90 said:

Hugo killed multiple boat people 

The infamous people smuggling storyline. Hugo Austin was involved in that yes, and people were probably killed however it was never implied. 

On 09/11/2023 at 14:34, CaptainHulk said:

It'll always be the "Emergency Era" to me?

Lol there literally was danger, an emergency around ever corner.