Must See TV - Stalker climax.

Guest Andy

MUST SEE

1 May 2005

Sunday Telegraph

Home and Away,weekdays, 7pm, Seven

Surely it must be the stalker's fault. If you haven't paid a visit to Summer Bay lately, you may be startled to find a host of unfamiliar faces.

Conversely, some of the old stalwarts have done a disappearing act - be it into the "city" or by passing through the pearly gates.

So did the stalker scare regulars away? And will Sally Fletcher (Kate Ritchie), who gets captured by the stalker this week, also bite the dust?

Doubtful. But the big question - who is the stalker? - will finally be answered this week.

This storyline has been a winner for Seven, so much so that, to prevent leaks, the network has even kept the stalker's identity secret from the media.

Much evidence points to the mentally ill Sarah (Luisa Hastings Edge), who perished in a fire after killing Noah (Beau Brady) Or did she? Yes, Home And Away appears to be following the soapie trend of raising characters from the dead.

But the Sarah theory seems too simple - not that tvguide knows any more than viewers.

What about the conniving Josie (Laurie Foell), with her shady past and big secret?

Thankfully the wait will be over for all of us on Tuesday, when the stalker's balaclava is lifted.

Much evidence points to the mentally ill Sarah (Luisa Hastings Edge), who perished in a fire after killing Noah (Beau Brady) Or did she? Yes, Home And Away appears to be following the soapie trend of raising characters from the dead.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If they are going to make articles, they could at least get it right!

There's also a small picture of Josie on the cover of the TV magazine and inside there is a picture of the 6 suspects (minus Sarah Lewis) in a line up, with the height measurments behind them.

I'll try and get it scanned up later.

Just had a 'Days of Our Lives' thought ... :)

What if Angie is alive - has kidnapped Josie and has been pretending to be her all this time ... would still make the photos of the suspects accurate !! Now why Angie would be after Sally I don't know ...

I do think it all ties in with Sarah Lewis thou - a clue (?) at least I think it was meant to be ... was a close up of Zoe's license ... it had the date 1st August ... wasn't that around the (date) time of mid year cliffhanger last year ??

Does anyone else think that the 1989 secret is that Josie is the mother of Tasha ??

Does anyone else think that the 1989 secret is that Josie is the mother of Tasha ??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No..... Tashas birth certificate has been seen, and she was born in 1988, and her Mother was Angela Russell.

Josies secret is supposed to be something which could get her a long stretch in Jail.

My money is on Jesse or Dan as the stalker...they are both very suss to me. LOL.

I've managed to stay almost completely spoiler free on the whole stalker storyline but I just know the curiosity is going to get to me next week! I wonder what the next "big" story will be after this one. It'll need to be something really good to keep up the momentum.

I've managed to stay almost completely spoiler free on the whole stalker storyline but I just know the curiosity is going to get to me next week!  I wonder what the next "big" story will be after this one.  It'll need to be something really good to keep up the momentum.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Josies 1989 secret...and I bet its a whopper of a secret...LOL

Will the 1989 thread have more posts than the stalker thread...thats what I want to know? :P

Archived