Silver Age (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

pembie

So Selina got away safely in the end then 

So it looks like it goes back to Angel for some reason to attack Shane and not Sharon if Joanne went for Sharon she could have claimed her Sharon’s story without her ever finding out So her movite has to go back to thinking Angel was her friend 

Writers can be abit crazy according to Stephen King novels anyway I expect your one of the normal writers of the world though Red? Haha

Thanks I now know where to start with Star Wars What do you think of new movies?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, pembie said:

So it looks like it goes back to Angel for some reason to attack Shane and not Sharon if Joanne went for Sharon she could have claimed her Sharon’s story without her ever finding out So her movite has to go back to thinking Angel was her friend 

It's a bit of a cheat to introduce a suspect last minute but...

I expect your one of the normal writers of the world though Red?

Well...reasonably.

What do you think of new movies?

I like them for the most part. Second one dragged a bit.

4 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

It's a bit of a cheat to introduce a suspect last minute but...

Well...reasonably.

I like them for the most part. Second one dragged a bit.

It’s probably a good job you did introduce a suspect because I was entering into super Sherlock Homles mode there for a minute you had to throw me off the scent somehow As long as it doesn’t turn out to be Darth Vader it could do after all this Star Wars chat both stories get combined 

Clever I didn’t realise there was a listening device either when reading that sometime it can seem obvious but Sharon choose the right questions to get Joanne talking my therory with it being about Angel was right though and it was revenge there that got Shane poisoned Looks like the game is up for Joanne now though unless Terri has a nasty accident of course 

On 10/10/2022 at 00:56, zara grace said:

wow this was such an interesting chapter, Shannon plan worked, thank goodness.

Thank you, glad you liked it!

5 hours ago, pembie said:

Clever I didn’t realise there was a listening device either when reading that sometime it can seem obvious but Sharon choose the right questions to get Joanne talking

Glad I didn't make it too obvious!

So Paul ended up going to jail too even with Joanne’s recorded confession rotten luck but at least he and Frankie got married on the outside 

I wonder that sometimes when do characters find time for sex within their busy dramatic lives I guess even a case of deadly poison can’t stop one’s needs when feeling horny let’s hope Shane and Sharon can cope with a big family if they do go into frostering as pippa suggested it might get bigger still

Good story are you writing anymore 

On 15/10/2022 at 17:56, pembie said:

So Paul ended up going to jail too even with Joanne’s recorded confession rotten luck but at least he and Frankie got married on the outside 

Good story are you writing anymore 

Paul was released as soon as Joanne's confession came out but he had to spend time in jail beforehand.I've no plans for another story at the moment, sorry!