Silver Age (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

pembie

Since my mom died I have tried to write on and off can’t seem to come up with anything good maybe sometime it will get back on track

Thought I drop you a comment or two 

Sharon might want to have a baby but is it one of those things that seem to be a good idea at the moment but ends up being a omen of bad things to come like their happy little life will start to crumble? Shane wondering if he has only settled for Sharon because he can’t have Angel might be a clue 

Good start 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 05/09/2022 at 17:03, pembie said:

Sharon might want to have a baby but is it one of those things that seem to be a good idea at the moment but ends up being a omen of bad things to come like their happy little life will start to crumble? Shane wondering if he has only settled for Sharon because he can’t have Angel might be a clue 

Thanks for the comment, pembie! Well, I guess there won't be much of a story if things are completely plain sailing for Shane and Shannon...

• 2 weeks later...

Sally always I thought acted older than she was on the show so it’s funny and strange also quite cool to see her surfing 

I don’t remember Frankie and Paul go be honest but look forward too see what they bring to the plot everyone seems a tad too happy at the moment is there going to be a masked killer out there or something sorry I watched Scream tonight so I have that in my mind 

It’s funny to think of Damo of having found religion I think of him as Irene’s bad boy son he was one of my favourites back in the day. It so was Shane 

9 hours ago, pembie said:

Sally always I thought acted older than she was on the show so it’s funny and strange also quite cool to see her surfing 

It’s funny to think of Damo of having found religion I think of him as Irene’s bad boy son he was one of my favourites back in the day.

Yes, I quite liked the idea that Sally's life might have gone off in a different direction if she'd been with Curtis. I adapted the show's idea of Damian becoming a Catholic priest to fit what I had in mind!

• 2 weeks later...

One of two things could happen next Sharon could get with Mandy or Selina could get with Mandy and Sharon will become very jealous of them both Either way I don’t think Shane should be looking forward too meeting her really 

or I’m totally wrong and you have other plans 

Edited by pembie

2 hours ago, pembie said:

One of two things could happen next Sharon could get with Mandy or Selina could get with Mandy and Sharon will become very jealous of them both Either way I don’t think Shane should be looking forward too meeting her really 

or I’m totally wrong and you have other plans 

You may be right or you may be wrong. I couldn't possibly comment...