Silver Age (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

pembie

4 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

In the caravan park with the poison?

Only while the Yankee White company scented candles are hidden away they are all the range these days or some lead piping gets broken off one of the showers from the shower block

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm awake until someone spikes his Iv drip at least that will come sometime I’m sure poison they say is a woman’s choice of weapon so Mandy or Frankie even though I’m not sure why she would want to frame Paul for it 

Maybe it’s it’s Sharon that would be a twist Oh hang on Mandy is a writer isn’t she? Maybe she is living out her next plot idea for her book live action style

I wasn’t expecting poison or attempted murder in this story maybe a love story 

7 hours ago, pembie said:

I wanted to ask you Red because I thought you might know you like Star Wars right? Have you read any of the EU books? Where is a good place to start with those? 

I read your chapter tonight before I go to bed

Huh. That wasn't the comment I was expecting. The obvious question is "Old EU or New EU?" I really only know about the former, most of which was contradicted by the sequel films. I'd recommend starting with either The Truce at Bakura(set immediately after Return of the Jedi) or Heir to the Empire(the first novel to pick up the story from the original trilogy, set about five years later).

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

41 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Huh. That wasn't the comment I was expecting. The obvious question is "Old EU or New EU?" I really only know about the former, most of which was contradicted by the sequel films. I'd recommend starting with either The Truce at Bakura(set immediately after Return of the Jedi) or Heir to the Empire(the first novel to pick up the story from the original trilogy, set about five years later).

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

Yeah sorry hope you didn’t mind the unexpected comment thanks for your help I check them out 

Now your story

All three of the girls could have a movite Mandy wanting her novel to become alive before turning it into a best seller twisted as that is but the quote about it being all about the writing has me wondering is that a play on words?

Frankie maybe it has something to do with feeling forced back into Shane’s life because of Angel and she’s blaming her so wants revenge and the only way to get to Angel is through Shane wild theory probably 

Selina jealousy of what Shane and Sharon have and she said she doesn’t think her life is going the way it’s supposed too 

Or maybe Shane just picked a berry or mushroom while working outside haha Have too see if the suspect tries anything else? 

Maybe you don’t like me trying too guess the outcome of your story 

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

So maybe I’m wrong about Selina she seems innocent enough now thinking of joining the navy as a nurse or are you going to make people think Selina has left to go be a nurse but really kill her off Covers the suspect’s tracks if she is a victim the plot thickens 

When Sally returned there I thought straight away hmmm are you going to have something nasty happen to a legendary character? 

Oh and Star Wars I think I want what was cannon before Disney took over because of what I heard they cancelled all that and now say their stuff is the cannon so is that the new Eu?

8 hours ago, pembie said:

So maybe I’m wrong about Selina she seems innocent enough now thinking of joining the navy as a nurse or are you going to make people think Selina has left to go be a nurse but really kill her off Covers the suspect’s tracks if she is a victim the plot thickens 

When Sally returned there I thought straight away hmmm are you going to have something nasty happen to a legendary character? 

You'll have to wait and see!

8 hours ago, pembie said:

Oh and Star Wars I think I want what was cannon before Disney took over because of what I heard they cancelled all that and now say their stuff is the cannon so is that the new Eu?

Yes, basically. They overwrote the existing EU with their own films, so now there's various tie-ins and spin-offs filling in the same gaps in a different way.