Running From The Past (by zara grace) - comments

beachside

Question is though did Dean pay for the drinks or were they freebies haha 

It didn’t take Bree a lot to open up not even a offer of pizza but I guess if it’s one person you want in your corner it’s Dean he has the river boys on stand by I’m guessing Jacob will not be expecting them if he was going to cause trouble 

Nice writing just shame it’s a one shot Oh yes also I could see Ziggy being abit jealous of Dean and Brees friendship 

Edited by pembie

7 hours ago, pembie said:

Question is though did Dean pay for the drinks or were they freebies haha 

It didn’t take Bree a lot to open up not even a offer of pizza but I guess if it’s one person you want in your corner it’s Dean he has the river boys on stand by I’m guessing Jacob will not be expecting them if he was going to cause trouble 

Nice writing just shame it’s a one shot Oh yes also I could see Ziggy being abit jealous of Dean and Brees friendship 

Hi, firstly thank you for your feedback.

Your right if you want anyone in your corner it's Dean

Funny you should mention Ziggy being jealous of Bree friendship with Dean because that actually my next one shot.

1 hour ago, zara grace said:

Hi, firstly thank you for your feedback.

Your right if you want anyone in your corner it's Dean

Funny you should mention Ziggy being jealous of Bree friendship with Dean because that actually my next one shot.

Let’s see if you can make me feel sorry for Ziggy worse character ever lol

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Running From The Past (by zara grace) - comments
  • 1 month later...