Music - What've You Got On?

Di

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ash - Starcrossed.

I feel a little guilty, 'cause I *always* associate this song with Noah dying - since it was released at the same time and the lyrics are just so... true to the storyline - and the video too - 'cept Hayley doesn't actually die. And I usually hate NH second time round :blush:

I *love* Ash!! :D

Right now, I am listening to Black Eyed Peas new song - Don't Phunk With my Heart! It's quite catchy!

Video Killed the Radio Star.. ahhh!! One of my wee sisters has a dance mat and she is forever playing it to that song!!

I *love* that Greenday song!! Do you have the acoustic version? That is fantastic! Haha, Killing me Softly has just come on from my playlist.. I get so embarrassed sometimes by my taste in music!  :P

The Mikado Overture, I did that in Music today!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haven't heard the acoustic version of TOYL, no. Mikardo Overture, hmm, it's quite addictive actually!

You should try and download the acoustic version, it's great.

I'm listening to Coldplay's new song now - Speed of Sound. It's really good but it's set to miss out on number 1 because of theCrazy Frog song! Omg.. that's disgusting!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It should be baned hate that crap.Crazy Frog :( .Got Westlife's Tonight,then it's Busted Why one of my fav's.Stiand/So far away, Snow Patrol/Run,SavageGarden's/Crash and Burn,Kristian Leontiou,AeroSmith/I dont want to miss a thing,That away's chokes me up.EspenLind/Driving in my Car ,S Club 7 never had a dream come true it's on a specail Video Tom is on :crying: it alway's chokes me upaswell .That should keep me going for a while :lol:

Archived