Music - What've You Got On?

Di

I love Crazy! Apparently thats the next song they're realeasing!

My favs are Perfect World, One Slowdance, Thank-You, Untitled, God Must Hate Me, Jump and One Day...gee thats alot!

I hate Perfect and Addicted now! I can't stand them!

asl Jessika?

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They were going to release crazy first, but than went with Untitled, but yeah I think they are going to release crazy next (yea!)

Addicted was over played on the radio, so I got sick of it, but I still like it, just not as much.

18/F/Syd u?

Did you go to the Greenday/SP concert? I read somewhere that SP are coming back in Oct (double Yea!)

I couldnt go to the concert (even though I go to that uni), but I went to the signing. I even managed to drag my friend who didnt even really know anything about them and she got to shake Pierre's hand  <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OMG! Me too! He is so0o hot! Did you go early to the signing?

"Wake me up when Setember Ends" could be a decent song if it weren't for that abominable video. I just can't hear it without hearing that ridiculous dialogue and seeing that horredous acting and cliched plot line.....

I am currently listening to: Interpol (too much actually!)

The Cure (always!)

The Beatles (as we speak!) They are like a drug to me. So incredibly

euphoric.

I bet none of you guys like any of those bands!

Archived