Storylines you'd like to see in Home and Away

Which story lines would you like to see in Home and Away? For me, I still want to see a storyline of a radical pastor who is extremely bigoted and him not being welcomed by Summer Bay (maybe he'll change or leave by his own accord) another story line I'd love to see would be a Munchausen By Proxy story (after watching "The Act" and researching the Gypsy Rose Blanchard/Murder of Dee Dee Blanchard story, on which "The Act" is based), a parent and child could move to The Bay and the parent could fake their child's illnesses, causing concern in The Bay and maybe even ending like the Gypsy Rose Blanchard case.

• 1 month later...

Both of those sound like they'd be good!

I'd like to just see a bit more diversity mostly. I feel like Neighbours has really jumped on that train what with a gay wedding, transgender storyline, more ethnic diversity and mentions of it etc, so I'd love for H&A to catch up a bit. 

• 1 month later...
On 29/09/2019 at 08:16, Lunar said:

Both of those sound like they'd be good!

I'd like to just see a bit more diversity mostly. I feel like Neighbours has really jumped on that train what with a gay wedding, transgender storyline, more ethnic diversity and mentions of it etc, so I'd love for H&A to catch up a bit. 

Same. POC characters are very rare in H&A, Justin is really the only POC character in Summer Bay, but still...

A trans character would be really nice too, hell, step the character up a bit and make them Non-Binary.

20 hours ago, Luigi Severus Fletcher said:

Same. POC characters are very rare in H&A, Justin is really the only POC character in Summer Bay, but still...

A trans character would be really nice too, hell, step the character up a bit and make them Non-Binary.

Leah too.

Archived