Ghost Sight (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

pembie

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark needs shooting, and then strangling, or strangled and then shot, I'm not fussed about the details as long as he is in a lot of a pain and for a long time. I vote for it to be me. Grrr I really want to castrate him.

My heart goes to Roman, he is missing out on so much but at least he and Ella are still together, that has to be a good thing. Rola are stronger united.

Hope to see more soon :)

"He had to take Ella to the hospital after a fall. They had to report it because they believed that domestic violence might have been the cause of her injuries. Two of my officers decided that they would make a name for themselves by bring Roman into the station. By the time Ella got here to sort things out he’d subdued one officer and had the other in a chokehold. Bearing in mind he had been handcuffed at the time.”

This is seriously funny! I can just see it happening in my head!

Love the chapter and yay for Roman getting his sight back :)

Hopefully soon they can deal with Mark!

Hope for more soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great couple of chapters Tele!

So glad Roman can see again and that they are catching Mark in some of his schemes. The kids stick together well and I love that Sammy is working his tech brain to help out!

Can't wait to see what plan Roman comes up with

Lisa xx