Ghost Sight (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

pembie

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Awww rola family scenes are great to read. I like seeing Ella and Roman happy for now at least, I'm sure something will happen to one and/or both. Hope not though. I want them to be happy now for a good long time! :D

Ah good they know where Mark is now, hopefully that means he will be caught and locked up (or I volunteer to hurt him :ph34r: )

Looking forward to more soon..

The thing is... if Mark is caught or locked up (or Zetti deals with him) then that would be the end of the story... I'm sure you don't want it to end before you've even got to Chapter 20 do you?

I mean I could have Mark caught tomorrow if that is the case....

That's just mean. You know I want more but that's not a fair choice! *throws tantrum*

• Like 1

Nice scene with the girls chatting to Mia in the hospital and it was good when you mentoined when Sammy was kidnapped as a baby Good link to Bound.

So it looks like a trap is being set in motion to get Mark. But I'm sure that he has some of his own shocks in store for Roman and Ella too. I'm sure Mark won't be that easy to catch.

• 2 weeks later...