How would you define each era?

adam436

On 1/25/2018 at 21:52, Jezz said:

The core Braxton era was 2011-2014 (maybe early 2015 at the latest), with some remnants of it in late 2015 and 2016.

But Brax was there til June 2015 and that's half of 2015 season. 

Funny how the first half it was created around Brax and then he left just a week before Charlotte arrived The next half was centered around  Charlotte. 

1988-1996 - The early years. I feel the early years lasted much longer than 1990. The comedy aspect was present throughout even if it dipped at times.

1996-2004 - the middle years. The 2000 revamp is actually I find a bit exaggerated. We lost The Diner that year, which some see as a chunk of classic H&A gone, but playing Devils Advocate, the Diner was not even an original location. It appeared 11 months in. Also I think the show needed a bit of a revamp and the Sutherland's were a breath of fresh air.

2005-present - The OTT years. Starting in 2005/2006 the show became darker and grittier.

On 1/26/2018 at 16:45, j.laur5 said:

It’s often hard to break down eras as everyone has different views. 

I guess that was the whole point of this thread to be honest. To see how everyone broke them down and why you broke them down by those years :)

I find it interesting to see how others view periods of the show etc. 

Archived