Scarlett Snow - Tania Nolan

What are your thoughts on Scarlett

at the moment I'm loving her I think she's a breath of fresh air compare to some of the other female cast members I like that she showed up randomly with no connections to anyone already in Summer Bay 

I'm intrigued already

Edited by bijou

14 hours ago, pembie said:

I really can't take her seriously :lol:. I wonder what her super power is? 

All I can say is that I think she's very intriguing ... I think her backstory will be, so I don't think she's should be judged by her name. Must admit, I hadn't thought of the superhero etc name thing until I read this thread [I don't do social media like twitter, facebook etc]

Sidebar to that, my surname is Bates and i'm certainly no psycho.

Edited by JosieTash
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, JosieTash said:

All I can say is that I think she's very intriguing ... I think her backstory will be, so I don't think she's should be judged by her name. Must admit, I hadn't thought of the superhero etc name thing until I read this thread [I don't do social media like twitter, facebook etc]

Sidebar to that, my surname is Bates and i'm certainly no psycho.

Good on you mate! Social media has its good and bad times and if it wasn't for me being isolated as I live in a rural part of America and in clubs I wouldnt be online