Lost - Aussie Viewers Thread

Guest angelcountry10

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw that too and I agree. It looks really good.. different.. but good. I'm still annoyed that I'll miss the first episode, I hope I can catch on afterwards.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

can't you tape it <_< you really need to was the first episode. oh if you have

E4 you can keep one week ahead of the channel 4 Crowd. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope, can't tape it unless I get someone else to do it. I'm going to be on holiday so it's not the wisest decision to keep the tv plugged in while we're all away!

Pete, thanks for that. It'll be useful to me, I'm sure.

What happened? Here in Perth Lost has been taken off here for some "breaking news" about London-again.  :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lucky it was a re-cap episode of Lost tonight, so technically you've seen it all before.

We were half way through a new episode of Stargate Atlantis here on the east coast, which I will probably never see the end of.

What happened? Here in Perth Lost has been taken off here for  "breaking news" about London.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lucky it was a re-cap episode of Lost tonight, so technically you've seen it all before.

We were half way through a new episode of Stargate Atlantis here on the east coast, which I will probably never see the end of.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes Valk, I didn't mind it too much since it was a re-cap but it still got to me. I'll wait until next week.

'Lost' receive critics' honours

Monday, July 25 2005, 15:30 BST -- by Kris Green

Hit American show Lost have won top awards from the Television Critics Association.

Lost received honours for outstanding new programme and outstanding achievement in drama.

The show is currently filming its second season.

'Lost' receive critics' honours

Monday, July 25 2005, 15:30 BST -- by Kris Green

Hit American show Lost have won top awards from the Television Critics Association.

Lost received honours for outstanding new programme and outstanding achievement in drama.

The show is currently filming its second season.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just keep hearing better and better things about this show all the time. :)

Archived