Lost - Aussie Viewers Thread

Guest angelcountry10

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I? hope that "lost" will one day be found my channel? 4.? :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In the summer... apparently being put in the timeslot that Desperate Housewives is in now :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It wa Supposed to have aired in the January line up <_< I just hope 4 don’t mass

Around with it to badly. like they have with other us shows that have Been on the network.

I heard the Ch4 is waiting to send it because they wants to promote it properly.. But it's weird to wait that long, almost a year after it started in US.. But I guess they have their reasons.. It's worth the wait though!  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

promote a show properly Ch4 ! my god that would be a first.the only other

us show that's came even close to a good Promotion was dawsons creek !

Why have Ch & pulled Lost off air for yet another week? What's so great about the Amazing Race? It's just another reality show damn it!

:angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ive watched every single season of amazing race. Its a reality show thats above all the rest!! I still dont think lost should have been taken off. AR could have started at 9.30 as usual and gone till 11.30. Considering that untill 2 seasons ago, the amazing race was shown sometime between 11 pm and 1 am, it wouldnt matter!

Archived