Lost - Aussie Viewers Thread

Guest angelcountry10

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you dont want to know the death of a character please dont read my spoiler bit, it reveals who will die at the end of the season

boone dies at the end of the season, involving a huge piece of wreckage falling on him

Erm... its already happened. There is an even bigger spoiler than that floating around...

More will die in the season finale, paving way for new characters to appear in the second season. The only ones safe at the moment are the characters Jack and Charlie... but that could change

Erm... its already happened. There is an even bigger spoiler than that floating around...

More will die in the season finale, paving way for new characters to appear in the second season. The only ones safe at the moment are the characters Jack and Charlie... but that could change

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it has happened in the US but for not us yet.

Unless they are planning to show it when Desperate Housewives is finished... which is in about three weeks.

Or maybe they are going to finish up DH, put Season 2 of Nip/Tuck on and then put Lost on.

It will be nice to watch the show in good quality. Downloads are okay but some of the scenes were a bit blurred :rolleyes:

Well they are trying to put it in August! I think it deserves to be in after Desperate Housewives really.

Nip/Tuck best than Lost? :rolleyes: , im dying to see this show! Already been waiting over 5 months! :lol: I dont think my body can take much more! haha!

I still think it should of been shown on either skyone, would already been on which I read on another website! * Stupid Channel 4 taking the rights, <_< *

Archived