General Chat

Krazy Karl

Ooh eck! *puts down fork after first mouthful*

I think I've changed me mind - there's a Rustler's Chicken Burger in the fridge with my name on it! :D

Going to be a long night.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dan you've gone green are you okay :puke: ?. Yeah better choice enjoy it ? :wink: Don't work to hard don't forget to sleep will you . :)

Edited by diane

Hmm now I've found the fridge is too cold and the Chicken Burger has frozen! I can't win!

Sleep? What's that? :D

Reminds me of when I was doing my Final Major Project at college - for about 4 days in a row I was up until about 5am doing essays and editing my film - and then driving to college at 8am!

One night I e-mailed my essay to my tutor at 3am and a few minutes later he replied!

Hmm now I've found the fridge is too cold and the Chicken Burger has frozen! I can't win!

Sleep? What's that? :D

Reminds me of when I was doing my Final Major Project at college - for about 4 days in a row I was up until about 5am doing essays and editing my film - and then driving to college at 8am!

One night I e-mailed my essay to my tutor at 3am and a few minutes later he replied!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is there anything for you to eat then Dan?, i bet your nearly fell off your chair in shock when your tutor replied? Hey you be carefull driving? :)

Er not really! Not been to the Co-Op this weekend as I've been at home! I'll dose meself up on Nesquik!

Yeah when I went in the next day my tutor said 'I don't know who's sadder, you sending me e-mails at 3am or me still being up to receive them!'

It's ok now as I don't have to drive to Uni, 15 minute walk!

Er not really! Not been to the Co-Op this weekend as I've been at home! I'll dose meself up on Nesquik!

Yeah when I went in the next day my tutor said 'I don't know who's sadder, you sending me e-mails at 3am or me still being up to receive them!'

It's ok now as I don't have to drive to Uni, 15 minute walk!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know no food in,strawberry Nesquik yum,'I don't know who's sadder :lol: .good wouldn't want anything happening to you with lack of sleep. :wink:

Edited by diane

Hey Ryan's not been on yet i wonder if he's

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ya i was just going to say that di <_< so what did di do today

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey you took the :evil: Devil out?.Well i was on here,picked Tom up from school at 4pm as he'd been on a trip, watched H&A and cryed at Leah letting go of Vinnie.Loved the way Josie is getting the bay on her side. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey you took the :evil: Devil out?.Well i was on here,picked Tom up from school at 4pm as he'd been on a trip, watched H&A and cryed at Leah letting go of Vinnie.Loved the way Josie is getting the bay on her side. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

but the v mans not dead :wink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

but the v mans not dead :wink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did i say he was dead ? :P