Hope Morrison - Jessica Falkholt

bijou

What are your thoughts of Hope?

i have feeling she'll turn out to be bad news as Raffy said the guys she usually hangs around with are bad news and later asked if she owed them money which she replied it wasn't my fault this time

it will be intriguing to see where they go with this character though 

• 2 weeks later...

Really not fussed with her at the minute seems a little bit boring and pointless, she's clearly got a bit of a bad back story that were going to find out, with the people she hung around with and the way she seems to do what she want's, borrowing people's things.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1 October 2016 at 3:52 AM, Gazza said:

Really not fussed with her at the minute seems a little bit boring and pointless, she's clearly got a bit of a bad back story that were going to find out, with the people she hung around with and the way she seems to do what she want's, borrowing people's things.

I'm the same, Hope is honestly an immensely boring character. The acting and delivery of some of her lines falls flat in my eyes, but maybe that's just me?  

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

My main issue with Hope is that there appears to be very little that's likeable about her.  She's selfish, self-absorbed and dishonest.  Justin gives her a job and she uses the opportunity to commit credit card fraud, not even considering the fact that it could have affected his livelihood.  The one thing I will say about her is her love and dedication towards Raffy are impressive.  And if she had to I think she would throw herself in front of a bus to protect her.  Despite her lack of likeability I do prefer her over Mason and Brody who are two of the worst characters on the show for me at the moment.  People say that she's boring but I'll take her over Mason any day of the week.  Another massive thing in Hope's favour for me is that she annoys Phoebe.