Me and My Friend in Home and Away: The Early Years (by Bobby Forever Missed and Bretto) - comments

Red Ranger 1

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved Celia putting her foot in it.Sally really isn't that keen on the new family members...

No she's not. :lol: Celia is so thoughtless at times Episode #4 (4 already? :blink:) coming tomorrow marking the start of the first real series story Bertram's accident. Do you have a favourite character and/or story yet RedRanger?

I loved Tom's "I used to be allowed in here" line.There's a nice feeling of family here, I hope Sally comes round soon.I like the idea of dropping two new characters into the original set-up but it feels a bit as though all the stories, Kieran's appendicitis, Carly's car accident, are over a bit too quickly.I'm liking the character interactions though and everyone's different behaviour towards the newcomers.

I loved Tom's "I used to be allowed in here" line.There's a nice feeling of family here, I hope Sally comes round soon.I like the idea of dropping two new characters into the original set-up but it feels a bit as though all the stories, Kieran's appendicitis, Carly's car accident, are over a bit too quickly.I'm liking the character interactions though and everyone's different behaviour towards the newcomers.

RedRanger Kierain's Appendicitis is indeed not over when it is revealed Dr Bruce made a Dangerous Mistake. Will this error cost Kierain his life? stay tuned for episode #6.

As a matter of interest how do you think having a Wheelchair bound person in Summer Bay House and Pippa fussing over/ looking out for him is working?

Okay, you'd have to be a pretty incompetent doctor to do an appendectomy and leave the appendix in but it's a great twist.Again I'm finding that the little character vignettes are the best part of the story, Sally being bratty towards Kieran but slowly coming round, Alison being a cow as always and Bobby getting into trouble for standing up to her.