1994 episodes, UK pace

Homeandawayfan.

I was a big viewer of H&A in 1994 but after 21 years it is hard to remember when the first UK pace episode of H&A was transmitted in 1994? I know it was January but not 100% sure of when the UK pace 1994 season began, of which episodes from mid 1993 were still being shown. I dont think Neighbours took a break in the UK at Christmas according to NeighboursEpisodes but 3rd January 1994 was the first weekday of 1994. I know H&A was back on screen by the 24th Jan 1994 in the UK according to a ratings thread on a forum where the show got around 13 million an episode.

I have looked for old TV listings for early Jan 1994 and found nothing yet. I believe H&A may have shows its first 1994 episode in England on the 3rd January but could anyone confirm this?

I can tell you when the 1994 season started airing in the UK (which I know wasn't your question, but CaptainHulk brought it up) which I'm pretty certain was 6th June 1994, but I'm afraid I couldn't say when the first UK broadcast of the year was. If you'd asked a few months ago I'd have been able to find out, but not now sadly.

Archived