Home and Away 2004 Cliffhanger/Noah's Death - 10 Years Ago

Jezz

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought it was Dani's hands burnt. Not 100% sure

Could've been. That's who she was after, but I thought she got Hayley instead. 

Maybe I just liked Hayley better so I've edited it in my mind to make it even more traumatic than it already was :P

So the episode has Scott knowingly lead Sarah to his friend, a massive moral awkwardness than was never addressed:The script seems to insist he had no choice but the moment Sarah left Dani behind she had no bargaining tool, yet Scott carries on doing what she says anyway.It's one of those frustrating situations when if they'd tweaked it slightly it would have worked, if Sarah had taken Dani along as a hostage so Scott had a reason to co-operate,

Sarah has a Gun pointed at Scott the whole time he is driving, and he did try to stop by pulling the car over. I think there was a throwaway line that made me believe that if Scott stuffed up, Sarah would come back for Dani. 

I absolutely loved this ep, one of if not my favourite ep ever. 

Maybe I'm being too hard on him but it came across as Scott putting everyone else's lives at risk, and ultimately getting Noah killed, just to save his own neck.A lot of people in his place would have done the same thing but it was massively unheroic and Scott's complete lack of guilt at his weakness made it very hard for me to feel sympathy for him.And yes, Sarah did say she'd go back for Dani but that felt like a bluff: Dani was in a house that was guarded by the police, even Rhys couldn't get in to see her without being stopped and interrogated.

I still blame Dani for the whole thing. She should have left well alone with Felix!

Archived