Follow Your Heart (by Danni02) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Aww Brax is so sweet watching Luca sleep :) Loved the kids breaking the news to Heath and Bianca! Can't believe Rose had to drop around and drop a bombshell like that when Heath and Bianca were finally making progress! Grr!! Another great chapter Danni! Xx :)

Aww poor Ruby! I really hope her and April can work it out..and most importantly April can trust Ruby again! So glad Bianca spoke to Charlie..again I want her and Heath to work out their differences so I can't wait for them to find out Rose is faking it!! :) Really enjoying this fic, Danni! Xx

Chapter 145 - It's good that Darcy is coming around. I loved Heath convincing Brax to go for a surf.

Chapter 146 - Ugh Romeo. <_< I hope Brax is ok.

Chapter 147 - Brax's sight is returning. :D Oh no, things aren't good for Ruby and April.

Chapter 148 - Amazing chapter! Aw, Brax seeing Luca for the first time. :wub:

Chapter 149 - I loved Charlie thanking Heath. Brax was so sweet watching Luca sleep. Omg, Rose is pregnant. Poor Bianca.

Chapter 150 - I'm glad Bianca told Charlie about Rose. I hope Ruby and April work things out.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :D

Great chapter Danni! Love that Brax went to play with the other kiddies...such a cute family :) So happy Ruby and April seem to have sorted their problems out! :D Not looking good for Heath and Bianca..feel sorry for Darcy! Looking forward to more!

Danni, I am currently on holidays in Sydney and have had little to no coverage over the last two days but as soon as I get coverage I am on here to read and review..but if I don't that is the reason! :P Xx