Follow Your Heart (by Danni02) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Chapter 141 - I like the idea of Ruby and April moving in together and of Charlie and Brax's early night.

Chapter 142 - I loved Ella's reaction to getting the One Direction tickets. :lol: I can understand April regretting the abortion but she shouldn't blame Ruby.

Chapter 143 - I can understand Darcy missing Tegan but she went too far. Is Rose pregnant?

Chapter 144 - I really don't like how Darcy's acting towards Bianca and Heath. Charlie and Brax are so cute.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :D

Awww great couple of chapter Danni!!! I love that Darcy has opened up to Bianca a little. Can't believe Heath is being such a jerk. Really hoping Rose isn't pregnant!! Loving Charlie, Brax and the kids! Can't wait for their Melbourne trip :) Also, looking forward to seeing how Brax goes in the surf! Xx

Up and down with Romeo there.He was a bit of a jerk during the counselling and I thought he was going to make it as difficult as possible, then he conceded it was over and I was relieved, then he went and put that idea in April's head at the worst possible time.Shame Brax and Heath's trip ended badly.