Goosebumps on DVD

Guest dncllpyk

I don't know if anyone else is aware but Goosebumps season 1 finally came out on DVD in Australia on the the second of April. I found it in the ABC shop and bought it. Season 2 will follow on May seven and season 3 on June four. Moderators I wasnt sure if this topic should be in here genral dicussion on TV dicussion please move it the television dicussion if you think it belongs in there cheers

Was big on the books as a kid but never saw the TV series, had The Haunted Mask on video and that was the only one I saw. Think the full boxset came out over here around 6 months ago. Might take a look at some of them at some point, would be interesting to see the ones I had the books for (which are still in the loft incidentally :innocent: )

• 3 weeks later...

My favourites were Welcome to Camp Nightmare, The Haunted Mask 1 and 2, It Came From Beneath the Sink, The Cuckoo Clock of Doom and Don't Go in the Basement. The actress who played Carly Beth also appeared in Are You Afraid of the Dark

Archived