Melissa George joins The Good Wife

Guest lozlovesh&a

Exclusive: The Good Wife Targets Hunted's Melissa George for Major Season 5 Role

melissageorgegood-wife.jpg?w=625

In what could be viewed as promising news for fans of Alicia and Will, The Good Wife is throwing some hard-to-resist temptation Peter’s way.

TVLine has learned exclusively that Hunted heroine Melissa George is joining the CBS drama’s Season 5 cast in the recurring role of Marilyn, newly-elected Governor Florrick’s in-house ethics counsel.

RELATED | Good Wife Scoop: Season 5 to Introduce New Trio, Including Love Interest for

The character is described as smart, sexy, savvy and, by her very job description, a stickler for honesty and observing the rules. (Side note: Wait until Ms. M finds out about that whole vote-rigging thingy. Or maybe that’s why she was retained in the first place!)

RELATED | Good Wife Bosses Confirm: Alicia Chose

In addition to Cinemax’s Hunted (which may live on in miniseries form), George’s TV credits include Grey’s Anatomy, Alias and Lie to Me.

The Good Wife kicks off its fifth season on Sunday, Sept. 29 at 9/8c.

http://tvline.com/2013/06/28/the-good-wife-season-5-cast-melissa-george/

Oh i really love the Good Wife and i used to like Melissa, but ever since she dissed H&A i'm not liking this casting.

I'm really put off her now so i'm only hoping she nails this role, that will help me be able to watch her.

Thanks for posting

Well give her a chance as she done very well on TV? I know how you feel as I been told what some people I use to admire where like in real life.And they have been actors who have said things worse that what she said about H&A.

Yes it does make you not want to watch them yet theres a part of you that does?

I hate this.

Not because it is Melissa George but because I loved season 4 and it really did come across that Peter was a changed man who genuinely loved his wife. If this character is put there is make Alicia/Will look better then I think I am done with this show. Plus I always hoped Alicia would move on from Will to Cary because that chemistry is on fire!

Not even the awesome Diane and Kalinda can keep me watching.

Sorry, kinda went :offtopic::blush: .

I hate this.

Not because it is Melissa George but because I loved season 4 and it really did come across that Peter was a changed man who genuinely loved his wife. If this character is put there is make Alicia/Will look better then I think I am done with this show. Plus I always hoped Alicia would move on from Will to Cary because that chemistry is on fire!

Not even the awesome Diane and Kalinda can keep me watching.

Sorry, kinda went :offtopic::blush: .

I think she is there to tempt Peter... I hope she does... I'm not sure why anyone would want Alicia to get back with Peter... he cheated on her with a hooker 18 times plus Kalinda and probably others that we don't know about... that's not love in my eyes. Sure he has changed a bit. I on Team Will so I hope Will & Alicia get to be together this season, I think the reason she went with Cary is so that she could be with Will without him being her boss.

Archived