Perfect Life? Please, Far From It!

Guest Apex Forever

Title: Perfect life? Please, far from it!

Type of Fanfic: Long fic
MainCharacters: Sasha,Darcy,Jett,Casey,Kyle,,Bianca,Heath,Dex,Indi,April,Romeo tamara

Genre: Romance,Drama,Family,comedy
BTTB Rating: G/T

Spoilers?: Nah!

Warnings: Will warn at the start of the chapter if there is any! :)
Proof-read: No sorry

Summary: A 13 year old Darcy ishelplessly in love.... Her big sister figure Sasha hates Darcy's uncle Kyle...Tarmara finally feels safe... Casey is happy to be free from jail...Dex and April are in a rocky relationship...Indi andRomeo have just moved back to the bay...Bianca and Heath are happy as can be... Jett is his usual self.

A/N- Hi my peeps! As you may know I'mback!!!!!!!! Yay! I had this idea stuck on my head and I thought Ishould give it a go! You read right Darcy is 13 in this fanfic! Well I hope you like it! :)

Phoebe!

Chapter 1!

Darcy's P.O.V

Oh gosh, there he is. Jett James….QUIT STARING DARCY! I sigh loudly and go back to trying to finish the homework we all got given last week… Jett is so perfect… STOP DARCY BRAXTON! HE’LL CATCH YOU! Why do teachers feel the need to hand out homework, half the class doesn’t do it anyway! Why do I do it? I hear you ask; well my dad’s girlfriend is a teacher at Summerbay high so I really don’t have a choice. Don’t get me wrong,Bianca is awesome, her job just sucks.

“BOO!” A familiar voice screams in my ear. Sasha sits in the chair across from me.

“Way to distract a young girl from her homework!” I say cheekily. Sash giggles and snatches the folder of work away from me. I love Sasha like a sister, she’s like five
years older than me but she is my best friend. But there is one tiny little problem… Sasha hates Uncle Kyle. Oh well! That’s not my problem.

“I feel sorry for you! This homework looks too hard for me!” I nod my head slowly and fiddle with the lid of my pen. “Why don’t you ask Jett if he wants to work together?” I shake my head. I trust Sasha with most things, just not with the people I like, which means she has no idea that I like Jett “Why not?” um…. Because I might just kiss him and embarrass myself!

“We don’t get along…” LIES! ALL LIES! I’m very surprised at how calm I’m staying. Sasha hands me my folder and stands up.

“Ok then! Well, I have to get to work so I talk to you later Darc!” Sasha gives me a big bear hug before grabbing her things and skipping out the door. A little giggle
escapes my mouth, Sash is eighteen turning nineteen but you would think she’s eight turning nine by the way she acts sometimes. My phone vibrates in my pocket so I grab it out and check to see who sent me a message. Just Bianca telling me to come home because she wants someone to talk to. I roll my eyes and start packing up my things. I turn around to look at Jett one last time before leaving the surf club.

Kyle's P.O.V

I’m bored! Yes I’m bored! I’m very very bored! I’ve never been so damn bored in my whole entire life! And that is saying something! Bianca has claimed the TV so she can watch one of her lame soap operas. Darcy isn’t even around to annoy! But Bianca did send Darc a message saying to come home… But Darc can be a little rebel sometimes. I start drumming on the table with my fingers only to get a pillowthrown at me.

“KYLE! Stop it! I can’t hear the TV!” Bianca yells from the couch. I roll my eyes and start walking around the house to try and find something to do to stop my boredom.

“Honey! I’m home!” Darcy’s voice echoes around the around the house.

“Good! Now get in the kitchen and cook my tea!” I stand in front of Darcy with my arms crossed. She smiles cheekily.

“Nope!” Good, she knows that I was just joking! Let’s continue the joke!

“What did you just say?” I ask with a fake angry voice. This is why Darcy is so awesome! I can joke around with her and she doesn’t sook and carry on!

“I said nah!” Darcy places her hands on her hips.

“RIGHT!” I pick up Darcy and put her over my shoulder and start running around the house. I ignore the fact that Darcy is punching and kicking.

“Put me down! Uncle Kyle!” Darcy screams as she continues to punch my back. I chuck a laughing Darcy on the couch.

“You ok Darcy?” she nods her head still trying to catch her breath.

“You two are too loud! I just missed what was said!” Darcy sits up, she seems to have caught her breath back, thank god!

“You told me to come back B” She wraps her arms around Biancas waist to give Bianca a hug.

“Yeah I did. Because I needed you to entertain Kyle for me.” Bianca places a kiss on Darcy’s forehead.

“Hey, Uncle Kyle! Wanna play a board game?” What a good idea! I haven’t played a board game in ages!

“Sure! Lets go midget!”

FANTASTIC opener !!!!!!!! ......most especailly ......

Oh gosh, there he is. Jett James….QUIT STARING DARCY! I sigh loudly and go back to trying to finish the homework we all got given last week… Jett is so perfect… STOP DARCY BRAXTON! HE’LL CATCH YOU! Why do teachers feel the need to hand out homework, half the class doesn’t do it anyway! Why do I do it? I hear you ask; well my dad’s girlfriend is a teacher at Summerbay high so I really don’t have a choice. Don’t get me wrong,Bianca is awesome, her job just sucks.

"BOO!" A familiar voice screams in my ear. Sasha sits in the chair across from me.

"Way to distract a young girl from her homework!" I say cheekily. Sash giggles and snatches the folder of work away from me. I love Sasha like a sister, she’s like five
years older than me but she is my best friend.

Sasha gives me a big bear hug before grabbing her things and skipping out the door. A little giggle
escapes my mouth, Sash is eighteen turning nineteen but you would think she’s eight turning nine by the way she acts sometimes.

"Good! Now get in the kitchen and cook my tea!" I stand in front of Darcy with my arms crossed. She smiles cheekily.
"Nope!" Good, she knows that I was just joking! Let’s continue the joke!

"What did you just say?" I ask with a fake angry voice. This is why Darcy is so awesome! I can joke around with her and she doesn’t sook and carry on!
"I said nah!" Darcy places her hands on her hips.

“RIGHT!” I pick up Darcy and put her over my shoulder and start running around the house. I ignore the fact that Darcy is punching and kicking.
“Put me down! Uncle Kyle!” Darcy screams as she continues to punch my back. I chuck a laughing Darcy on the couch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Omg! I can't believe how long it's been since I've been on here! I'll update super super soon I promise! But right now I'm on my iPod its annoying to write on my iPod sorry guys!!!!

Phoebe xoxoxo :)

Thank you guys! You guys are too sweet! Here is the next update! Hope you like it!

Phoebe xo

Chapter 2

Sasha's P.O.V

This game is so unrealistic! If someone bumps into a train they aren’t just going to keep running! They would probably be knocked over. Even though it's unrealistic I love subway surfers! Jump roll slide jump jump. I am legend at this game! But the sad part is Darc is still way better than me, I think she has a bit too much spare time on her hands. Suddenly someone bumps into me making me move my finger over the screen causing 'Kim' to crash into an oncoming train. I look around for the culprit my eyes land on Braxton. Gosh I hate him! He turns around and gives me a smirk.

"Oops! Sorry Bezmel" I send the jerk one of my best death stares.

"You made me die Braxton" Kyle gives me a confused look. He looks cute…WOAH BACK THE TRUCK UP! I NEVER EVER THOUGHT THAT!

"You're clearly alive" I breathe a sigh of annoyance. Couldn’t he tell I was in the middle of a game! I mean seriously.

"On subway surfers you twat!" He looks his eyes and laughs lightly at me. He has a cute laugh…WHAT IS WITH ME TODAY! HIS LAUGH IS ANNOYING!

"You really are something else Bezmel" With that he just walks away! What the fudgecakes is that meant to mean! ARGH! Why is he so confusing. Something has been on my mind since last week when Darc said her Jett don’t get along; Darcy gets along with everyone even her twit of an uncle, so why doesn’t she get along with Jett?

"Hey Sash! Have you seen John?" Speaking of the devil! Have I seen John? I start stroking my imaginary beard, it helps me think OK!

"No soz Jett! I have question before you go." Jett looks at me with raised eyebrows.

"Shoot" Now it's my turn to raise my eyebrows.

"No Jett, I am not going to shoot you." Jett laughs. I know, I'm a damn comedian! I make everybody laugh.

"What's your question?" He asks once he settled down.

"Do you and Darcy Braxton get along?" He looks at me like a monkey in a bikini. Hehe,, now you're imagining a monkey in a bikini HA!

"Yeah, I guess. Why?" So the truth comes out! Darcy is so dead the next time I see her.

"No Reason" Jett smiles and walks away. Darcy is going to face the angry side of Sasha Bezmel.

Tamara's P.O.V

"PIGGYBACK!" I lunge on to Casey's back, taking him by surprise.

"Seriously Tamara! Do you have to do that?!" Casey braces himself so he doesn’t drop me. Casey and I have a great friendship. Yes you read right, I've been friend zoned! Oh the tragedy! Que dramatic sigh.

"Yes Casey, you are my personal pony, remember?" I can tell without looking at him that he rolled his eyes.

"Oh, how could I forget?" He is a sarcastic little cute pony isn’t he?! I flick the top of Casey's head.

"Giddy up boy!" Casey takes off running down the street. I wrap my arms around his neck so I don't fall off his back. I have to admit, I'm giggling like crazy. "Woah slow down case!" If he keeps running I am going to fall off his back and get seriously hurt! That’s why I breathe a sigh of relief when we enter the diner and Case stops running.

"Get off now Tamara" I jump from Casey's back to the floor and look at the menu. I've been here so many times, but the menu items just don’t stay stuck in my head. Unlike song lyrics, they stay stuck for days!

"I'll have a chocolate milkshake and a piece of chocolate cake!" I smile sweetly up Casey who laughs and walks up to the counter to tell Roo our order.

"Next time you're paying!" Casey says sternly before leading us to a table with a view of the ocean. I start fiddling with a piece of my hair. You see, I have a bit of a problem and nobody knows about it. Including Casey. "Tamara, what's wrong?" Casey's voice is dripping with concern. Should I tell him or keep lying…

"Nothing, I'm fine Case!" I put on a fake smile; I've been good at doing that lately. Sasha walks into the diner with a face like thunder. Oh dear! What has Casey done this time? She makes her way over here.

"Casey, Where is that niece of yours?" Oh! What has Darcy done?

"She's at home, But so is Kyle" Sasha rolls her eyes and storms out of the diner. Casey and I exchange weird looks.

"What was that?" Casey shrugs his shoulders.

"Who knows with her" To be honest, I couldn’t agree more.

Archived